Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

awesomeness

that was awesome.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

your just getting better and better

Wow you have come a long way from freshman year. Great job!

WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal

nice!

as always, nice work!

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

wow

(O,O) omg, wow. just like that!!!

Baking with Fibonacci Baking with Fibonacci

Pretty, but to fast

Everything goes by far to fast. There is a rule in animation, for every letter there is on screen you need to to add a second onto the amount of time that word is shown on screen. I understand you were animating to music, but i would advise to maybe get a longer cut of music so the viewer can understand what is going on. Nice work though.

Elorviel responds:

That is actually a very good rule. I tried my best to keep the words on as long as possible, but I was limited to 30 seconds in the class this was made for, though today I discovered my professor didn't really care and it was due today. I am planning on working with my brother to get a longer cut, and reworking this animation to be slower and less hectic for my portfolio.

Re: I Hate Facebook! Re: I Hate Facebook!

message=crystal

Your message is clear. and yeah... myspace does blow hard. The drawings are nice but there is no real animation.

The Falcon Lords New The Falcon Lords New

sweet

I do this it was a little choppy, HOWEVER, you are one person and you can animate at any frame rate you damn well please and i respect that. Overall the character designs are excellent. You definitely have a great handle on how to layout a scene. Great job!

WTFuture WTFuture

*tear*

The writing was really the best part of this. Great job!

Super Smash Super Smash

wow

uh, WOW!

Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz

Talk to the hand old man

So, i just wanna say that i'm a girl gamer, and you may think that i'm not good at games cause i'm a girl... lol. very nice Max.

HotDiggedyDemon responds:

Don't worry buddy, I know you're good at video games